Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mother's Creations

Since we were little, our late mother taught us, my two sisters and I, crocheting, stitching, sewing & embroidery.
On school vacations, she would start handmade projects for us to be finished by the end of the vacation. When we could not finish the projects, my mother would always be there to finish them. We had many handmade items around our home. My mother made most of all of our clothes and dresses. She also made our accessories and handbags. She had sewn all the pillow covers, bed sheets and even the windows curtains. All the linens; table cloths, napkins etc, were her creations too.


Me and my little sister were wearing dresses made by our mother.
Look at the ballerina flat shoes with ankle straps we wore, they are cute :)
the pink crocheted table cover on the right was my mother's handmade too.

 
I wish I could find more pictures of the dresses and handmade items that she made. They remind me of how creative my mother was. She is my inspiration. I love you so much Ibu, I miss you!

2 comments:

  1. I love those! Yep, so does my mom. Then let's make your DREAM real!

    ReplyDelete