Amber is a delicate and a gentle stone that must be treated with respect and taken good care of. There are certain rules that you have to follow to keep your amber jewelry in a perfect condition:
1. Never leave your
amber under direct sunlight.
2. Keep your jewelry away from too much hot or
3. Always apply your perfume and hairspray before wearing
4. Never wash dishes or do laundry with your jewelry on.
Do not cook or clean your house with household cleansers while wearing an amber
6. Store your amber in a separate jewelry casket and protect it from
getting in touch with other materials.
7. Clean your jewelry every time you
8. Ultrasonic or steam cleaner isn’t suitable for cleaning
9. Always clean your amber jewelry with a mild solution of soapy and
slightly warm water and use a flannel cloth.
10. Polish and make it shiny
with olive oil and a soft cloth.
info copied from Amberman